Firebird Nation banner

...and yet another newb

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  67BlueBird400 
#1 ·
Hi all, I am Jeff and come from Western Massachusetts. I have a '96 Formula that is more or less my fair weather cruiser for me. I am a staff member for the Connecticut F-Body Association (CTFBA.com), stop by and check us out!

Found the FBN site as I was searching the 'net for Pontiac/Firebird websites looking for give-aways, gifts, and raffle prizes for our upcoming 2005 gatherings. The problem is that there are sooo many Camaro & Chevy-related items, but no Firebird stuff. Anyone happen to know of any suppliers of Firebird and/or Pontiac parts/memorabilia vendors who we should check with for donations or perhaps to purchase (in quantity) at a Club discount? Suggestions? Thanks.

-Jeff

#3 ·
Hey welcome Jeff, nice to see Massachusetts on the board, I am in N.Y.
As for your question, thats a tough one, I am sure they are out there but nothing comes to mind as of now. If I can find any I will be more than happy to let you know. Fireduck350 is involved with alot of things with clubs and shows, maybe he can help you with some information.

~Lou

#4 ·
welcome to fbn

#5 ·
Welcome to FBN.

Have you tried looking on eBay for businesses selling Firebird/Pontiac stuff? I know last year the club I'm in found a guy on there that we got some things thru. Also with the places that sell Camaro/Chevy stuff, contact them. Sometimes they also have stuff for Firebirds/Pontiac but they just don't list it on their sites.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to FBN! :thumbup:
As far as the club stuff, I am also a founder of a local club, and we put on events. You can always go to Meguiars, Mothers, and some others for free goodies for your club's event. As much as my wife and I do this, we still have yet to find a Pontiac place that will give the stuff away. If I may, I would suggest checking out Olympia trophies for trophy supplies for your event, plus t-shirts and dash plaques. They have great prices, especially if you buy in bulk. If you have your club registered with GM, then you can also get some more benefits from GM directly, but it would be mostly Chevy and some Corvette stuff.

#8 ·
Welcome to FBN!!!

I'm a newbie too.

Yeah, that's sux always too many Camaros stuff! <_<

I found some of Firebird, T/A, Forumula forums and shopping kart websites.

We're not alone. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.