Firebird Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had this car almost two years. Pure driver….a little ruff but getting there. SBC350 TH400.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle

Brown Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
2,576 Posts
Rough? With that deep of a reflection in the paint? Modest much? :)

Looks very nice to me.

Maybe I'd spray a bit of vinyl paint to bring the interior back to one uniform color, but that's about it from what I see there. It's looking good, so in other words, keep doin' what you're doin'.

·
Registered
38 Posts
It Looks very Nice! I agree that it doesn't look to "rough" to me either.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The doors and front fenders have a lot of small chips and the front and rear bumpers are bubbling pretty good……don’t believe the previous owner used the right type of paint.
all in all it’s pretty rust free and reasonably straight..

Automotive parking light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Window

·
Registered
977 Posts
Rare colour you won't see in TA land. Why the Trans swap, if it indeed has been? Different materials and surfaces do not create a uniform finish, can easily ruin it trying.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, it is original color but has been repainted. Berkshire green…lol , good name.
car came with the TH400 and Chevy 350. Also all the control arms, stabilizer bushings, spring bushings have been swapped to poly….noisy as hell. Traction bars That are not really set up right. Not sure what rear end it has but it is a 8.5 10 bolt…..would like to go to 3:74 gear. Lots of work to do but it runs decent, drives good and stops so for now it’s a driver..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts