Firebird Nation banner

74 Firebird Formula 400 Block Detailing

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  74FormulaFL 
#1 ·
Hi from far away country guys, i have a 400 formula with stock engine parts.. now im gonna detailing engine block and some parts change with new ones.. But i need a pontiac engine blue color codes.. Someone share the codes i ll appreciated..

These are some pictures of my babe..

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi from far away country guys, i have a 400 formula with stock engine parts.. now im gonna detailing engine block and some parts change with new ones.. But i need a pontiac engine blue color codes.. Someone share the codes i ll appreciated..

These are some pictures of my babe..

Good morning young man, greetings from Billy Magg in Central Obamastan, I spent many an hour in two local Pontiac dealerships, looking and pricing Formulas and Trans-Ams in 1974, I like the later light blue metallic on the engine as opposed to the older aqua blue, it just seems more appropriate. I will see if I can run down some codes, in the meantime the smart boys should check it. Welcome brother, to the Firebird Nation! and blessings to a fellow "bird man". very pretty bird by the way and nice ole chevy truck, we had one of those when I was a boy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.