Firebird Nation banner

2002 WS6 yellow manual for sale

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Cwells 
#1 ·
Hi all, I work for Sun Valley Honda in Medicine Hat Alberta. We just got a rare bird on the lot and I am looking for someone who will truly appreciate what she has to offer. It is a Yellow 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am collector edition Convertible WS6 manual. Only 23,000 km, I will be able to provide the carfax and inspection report, it just arrived, we have not put it through the shop yet, or had it detailed. The car will be listed at $44,900.00 plus tax and fees, if you are interested please let me know and i will be happy to do a complete walk-around video for you and provide the paperwork once we have it all! Here are some pictures I took today.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
$44,900 CAD, plus applicable tax and fees. Fees are $499 documentation, and $6.25 AMVIC. We are an AMVIC licensed dealer, we are full disclosure, and provide the carfax, inspection report, and a detailed list of any recommended, and completed service work. I plan to get a video of the undercarriage of the car when it is in the shop, as well as video of the interior, and exterior. I will go out of my way to point out even the most minor of blemishes.

#6 ·
Current exchange rate (6/20/22) appears to be 1 CAD $ = 0.76985 US$

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.