Firebird Nation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove 1400 miles this weekend to pick up my next project. This one will end up being my youngest sons car. 1980 Trans Am very highly optioned WS6, power windows, rear defrost, custom interior, originally a 301 T car. Bought this as a roller that's has 90% of the parts but no motor or trans. Very excited to start another one and instill the Pontiac Love in a younger generation. The seller had done a remarkable job starting this project, regretfully could not finish.

Wheel Tire Car Plant Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Car
Automotive tire Vehicle brake Motorcycle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
'70 Esprit TA clone Pontiac 400
1,039 Posts
Nice! Looks like a lot of the dirty time consuming work's been done already.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes It was quite a nice find. So many nice parts included. I have another 455 on the engine stand alsmost ready to go. I have to modify the th400 so it hopefully wont eat the thrust out of this one. Should be a great car when done.

·
BillyMagg
306 Posts
I drove 1400 miles this weekend to pick up my next project. This one will end up being my youngest sons car. 1980 Trans Am very highly optioned WS6, power windows, rear defrost, custom interior, originally a 301 T car. Bought this as a roller that's has 90% of the parts but no motor or trans. Very excited to start another one and instill the Pontiac Love in a younger generation. The seller had done a remarkable job starting this project, regretfully could not finish.

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
that is sweet! Merry Christmas guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts