Firebird Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$50,000 OBO 1980 turbo fire bird 25k documented miles. Clean title. Texas car. Have over 75 photos and videos. Msg me for more. No trades. Please watch videos. Have all new weather stripping nos bumper grill vents nos power antenna. 100% orginal never repainted never restored. Garage kept. All decals orginal. No rips or tears or stains. 4.9 turbo. Located in san Marcos tx 饾煴饾煭饾煯饾煵饾煯饾煵饾煵饾煭饾煬饾煴 Clean title all the docs in pics. 1980 Pontiac Trans Am | eBay or Log into Facebook
See less

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

Vehicle door Automotive tire Automotive exterior Car Bumper

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Trunk Bumper

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Grille Car Automotive design

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Trunk Bumper

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Street light

Premium Member
84 T/A 301T T5, 3.73s
Sad. Pictures of the trunk and rocker chrome, but none of the eng. compartment. Guess I could push more buttons to get to your site, but thought if there were 12 pictures posted right here, and it's a turbo motor, some-one would think the eng. compartment would be worth showing too. That's OK, you're not the only one.that does this.

Premium Member
84 T/A 301T T5, 3.73s
Could've traded one of the photo shoot above line-up, (like the one with the hood and doors open), for the eng. bay, but now that I see it in your video, I can see why. Not very pretty, like the outside. But at least it's all there. Looks like a good car.

Administrator
1993 6-spd T/A - 1996 C4
Correct the paint in the areas it needs attention, and you're right on the money for a #2 condition vehicle provided it does run and drive flawlessly. Those visible blemishes destroy the value as it drops you down to a condition #4 where value is $19,000. There are clearly visible blemishes, so it's a #4, period. Condition #3, worth $36,000 runs and drives well but has no flaws noticeable to a passerby. You're asking "collectors" prices so you have to abide by collectors "conditions". It might be wise to either lower your expectations more than the actual condition of the car dictates, or spend a $1000 or so to have the paint corrected. There are no loans for these vehicles, and people looking in this price range will not accept the few blemishes that exist.

It's certainly a beautiful example of a Turbo T/A, and I'm sure you'll have no problems getting $51k for it, IF the paint is corrected. As it sits now though, those couple little spots have a disgusting impact on value.

Good Luck!

DELCO NERD
1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, LT1 5.7L V8
I absolutely love the 1980 and 1981 Turbo Trans Ams. :love:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts