Registered
2,125 Posts
Verry cool I love those cars

Reactions: firebird_madness

·
Firebird Collector
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys. I would really like to do a build thread here to share with you, but I don't want to offend anyone. I am still a Firebird guy at heart but I like the GTO, LeMans, and Tempest Equally. I am going to take TONS of Pics for this(Frame off), My 67 Bird will eventually get the same treatment.

·
Put the EVIDENCE in the Car!
4,907 Posts
.......................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....:).__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

·
Firebird Collector
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have spent most of my day in the garage reorganizing it from the last project to get it ready for this one. Now I can start cleaning it out tomorrow after I go pick up a better shop vac.(Thanks for the recommendation Bryon). Here are a couple of interesting pics.

Food Tin Aluminum can Ingredient Beverage can

I found these sitting in the back on the floor.

Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Mode of transport

I thought this was pretty interesting that the last time this car was on the road was sometime is 1972!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Well the plate was handed out in 1972, there are several tags on it I can see.. So if you peel back the first tag then add a yr for the tag after it, you should know what the last year was.

View attachment 41745
I thought this was pretty interesting that the last time this car was on the road was sometime is 1972!

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Sweet! My first car was a 67 Tempest, with the OHC6, but a 4 door from my grandmother. It only had 38k miles on it, but that was back in 1985, and being a young dumb kid, I hot rodded it and sold it. Car was perfect!

I would love to see you have a thread for it here!

Reactions: firebird_madness
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.