Firebird Nation banner

Pinks

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jimitski 
#1 ·
Pinks is coming to US 131 Drag way July 10 & 11. Is expected to be a great turn out. I'm planning on going-only live 10 minutes from there.

#4 ·
"Pinks All Out" was in Sonoma Cal. last year. I wish I would have gone.
Have fun Rusty!

#5 ·
I will, I know a few guys who are going to participate. Apparently there is the all out, and another catagory/class that pays $10K. If my car was in race form(some engine top-end mods) I may have considered getting involved. This spring I am getting a new clutch, Hurst shifter, have Torque Arm and Cross-Member, Frame Conns(installed alst year), and soon a STB, so car is almost there. I do have a connection for a used cam w/only few miles on it, springs, retainers, seals, just need to be able to afford rockers. Plus the guy I bought the suspension pieces from has a pair of used drag radials that I can buy cheap, but still need wheels-more $. Next year plans are: LCAs, PHB, and springs w/drag bags. THEN the suspension will be complete(until I get a new K-Member and A-Arms). Gosh, sometimes I feel like a mad scientist when talking about this, Ya' know, the diablical voice, wierd hair and glasses w/a dirty lab coat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.