Headlights and fog lights - Electrical - Firebird Nation

FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Photo
- - - - -

Headlights and fog lights

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sweetp62

Sweetp62

Firebird Newbie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • First Name:Patty
  • City:Brooks
  • State or Province:OR
  • Interests:My WS6
  • Year: 2002
  • Make: Pontiac
  • Model: Trans am
  • Engine: 5.7
  • Transmission: Auto

Posted A week ago

02 ws6, ever since my ex had proximity alarm, remote start and a new stereo system in years ago, I have had nothing but problems with my lights. I just changed my headlights out and I already have a pigtail burnt.
Outrageous audio in Gresham, OR did this to my car. They broke so many things, and would not take fault until I blasted them on media. A year later I was in my rear well and noticed a bunch of wires all clipped off and back speakers weren't even hooked up.
I am having a heck of a time getting a new bulb into the fog light also.
One more question. Someone tried to help with a door problem and I have no idea what he was trying to do but the outer skin is loose, so how can I get that to stay together. When I shut the door it all rattles. I know I need to put the rubber parts on the metal that glides up the window. Also had a gas station attendant ram into my door one day which really knocked it off kilter. Couldn't get the gas station to take fault either.
I hate that people could care less about what a special car I have.
And help or suggestions are much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users