How do I remove the w68 ground effects? - Exterior - Firebird Nation

FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Photo
- - - - -

How do I remove the w68 ground effects?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jdcraft92

jdcraft92

Firebird Oil Changer

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • First Name:Josh
  • City:Springfield
  • State or Province:MO
  • Year: 2002
  • Make: Firebird
  • Model: Trans Am
  • Engine: 5.7 LS1
  • Transmission: auto

Posted 20 February 2020 - 01:48 PM

Unfortunately, its looking like its going to cost more than its worth to fix this everything on this white Firebird, so I think Im just going to sell it and buy another Firebird. The ground effects pieces are very hard to find and I think Im just going to take them off this car before I sell it. Im not sure what the best way to get the door and rear bumper ground effects pieces off though. Can someone please help?

Also, Id taken the front eyebrow ground effects pieces off the black car and was going to put them on this one. But the shop repainted them and said they wouldnt fit. I said that they were off the same car body style, that was just a 99 and this is an 02. They told me that it looks like the car has been lowered, which I cant tell if it has or not tbh, but that is the reason they wont fit. The tires will rub the other edge if I tried to turn. They didnt charge me so I think theyre probably telling the truth. Just to be sure though, theres no difference in the w68 ground effects pieces on any of the 98-02 Firebirds is there?

Thanks!
Josh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users