Blaupunkt Hamburg MP57 - Automotive Audio Product Reviews - Firebird Nation

FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Photo
- - - - -

Blaupunkt Hamburg MP57

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Klickmania

Klickmania

Thought about being apathetic but decided why bother?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts
  • First Name:Spencer
  • City:Cowpens
  • State or Province:SC
  • Interests:Love anything involving muscle cars, rat rods, hot rods, street rods, Kustoms, pinstriping, low-brow art, movies and music.
  • Year: 1979
  • Make: Pontiac
  • Model: Trans Am
  • Engine: 501 Pontiac Stroker
  • Transmission: Built T-56?

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:06 PM

Our Kenwood CD player that came with our Jeep pooped out on us about a month ago. So Harry and I ordered a Blaupunkt Hamburg MP 57 head unit off of Crutchfield.com the other day. (Excellent place to deal with! Fast shipping too!) Any way, this thing is amazing! The menu is easy to navigate, and it's not ugly lookin' like all the stuff you can get at Best Buy or something like that. Not to mention this thing is twice as loud as our old CD player! Installation was a breeze, and customer service was easy to get a hold of, not to mention helpful.

The head unit is a CD player/ FM/AM Radio that plays all different types of files, it has in auxiliary input for any MP3 Player, and it is Bluetooth compatible. That's the coolest part. You hook a microphone to the back of the unit, and just sync your phone to the CD player and you're good to go. So if someone calls, you just hit the answer key on the front of the faceplate, and you talk through the microphone, and the other person's voice comes out your speakers. It doesn't work so well with the top down and the doors off, but I'm sure it would be fine with those on (I haven't tried yet). So if anybody is looking for an excellent CD Player, I highly recomend this unit! :givemeabeer:

- Spencer
Posted Image

- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am -

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Adams

"The less you know, the more dangerous you are." - Bill Flemming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users