FBNCC Massachusetts chapter - Page 2 - Massachusetts - Firebird Nation

FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Photo

FBNCC Massachusetts chapter

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Firebird Tune up Technician

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:06 PM

Welcome Jason and Randy! The next club meet will be at my house in Royalston, MA. Looks like it will either be Sunday the 23rd or 30th of August, not sure yet. I should know by tomorrow. Please keep looking in the FBNCC Official Chapter Forums/Mass Chapter for the date and time. You are certainly welcome and encouraged to attend.

#22 C U L8ER

C U L8ER

Firebird Newbie

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • First Name:Randy
  • City:Southborough, MA
  • State or Province:MA
  • Interests:My family (Wife and two boys), Cars, Model High Power Rocketry, Model Railroading, Fishing, Wood working, swimming, cooking (and eating) good scotch and a fine cigar
  • Year: 1969
  • Make: Pontiac
  • Model: Firebird
  • Engine: 400ci
  • Transmission: Auto

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

Welcome Jason and Randy! The next club meet will be at my house in Royalston, MA. Looks like it will either be Sunday the 23rd or 30th of August, not sure yet. I should know by tomorrow. Please keep looking in the FBNCC Official Chapter Forums/Mass Chapter for the date and time. You are certainly welcome and encouraged to attend.

Let me know when. I'd certainly like to attend.

Randy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

It will be announced in the FBNCC MA Chapter forums. I hope by the weekend. Just settling up the date with my sister (we live on 90 acres but our houses are only a couple hundred feet apart).

#24 C U L8ER

C U L8ER

Firebird Newbie

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:My family (Wife and two boys), Cars, Model High Power Rocketry, Model Railroading, Fishing, Wood working, swimming, cooking (and eating) good scotch and a fine cigar

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

Ok I've had it with Firebird nation. cya around.

By the way, nothing to do with the posts here. It's just not working well for me and sort of got blown off on the chat when i tried to get help. Just not worth the hastle.

Edited by C U L8ER, 05 August 2009 - 06:53 PM.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Randy, but visit the MA Chapter of FBNCC link in my signature and stay in touch with the forums tonight for the August meet announcement. You are welcome to come and meet the folks from the MA Chapter of FBNCC.

#26 FBN Firebird Nation

FBN Firebird Nation

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am and Formula Fan

• Administrator
  • 36186 posts
  • First Name:Clark
  • City:Sparks
  • State or Province:NV
  • Year: 2002
  • Make: Transmission
  • Model: Engine
  • Engine: Engine
  • Transmission: car

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:08 PM

By the way, nothing to do with the posts here. It's just not working well for me and sort of got blown off on the chat when i tried to get help. Just not worth the hastle.

Chatroom and shoutbox are for general chitchat, not tech questions. The majority of members here don't use the shoutbox or chatroom. If you have a serious tech question, I suggest making a thread, not using the shoutbox or chatroom. :)

#27 1tinindian

1tinindian

Firebird Master Tech.

• Administrator
  • 7194 posts
  • First Name:Leon
  • City:Rockford,Iowa
  • State or Province:IA
  • Year: 1979
  • Model: Trans Am
  • Engine: 403
  • Transmission: TH-350

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:17 PM

My, how tempers flair when things don't go like you thought they should.
Bobs right, the shoutbox and chatroom are nothing more than an online BS session.
Nothing is taken too serious, and most people in there are just looking for a place to unwind.

Pick the forum that most matches what your needing help in, and post your questions.
We have a great wealth of knowledgable members here VERY willing to lend a hand to a fellow Firebird owner.
That's why we are here.

So please stay, and allow us to help you!
  • and mr71transam like this
1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
2006 Pontiac GTO
Posted Image

#28 C U L8ER

C U L8ER

Firebird Newbie

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:51 PM

My, how tempers flair when things don't go like you thought they should.
Bobs right, the shoutbox and chatroom are nothing more than an online BS session.
Nothing is taken too serious, and most people in there are just looking for a place to unwind.

Pick the forum that most matches what your needing help in, and post your questions.
We have a great wealth of knowledgable members here VERY willing to lend a hand to a fellow Firebird owner.
That's why we are here.

So please stay, and allow us to help you!

Well I didn't think my "temper was flaring". Lol. I didn't have a technical question. I had a question on how to use the Fbird nation site. Anyway, I can tell the people here have a wealth of knowledge so i guess I'll muddle through my newbie issues on the site. Thanks to everyone lending a hand.

Randy

#29 FBN Firebird Nation

FBN Firebird Nation

• Administrator
  • 36186 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:18 PM

Well I didn't think my "temper was flaring". Lol. I didn't have a technical question. I had a question on how to use the Fbird nation site. Anyway, I can tell the people here have a wealth of knowledge so i guess I'll muddle through my newbie issues on the site. Thanks to everyone lending a hand.

Randy

Randy,

If you ever have any trouble with the site, or need to know how to do something, please PM me and I will walk you through it. :f_bananarockm:

#30 C U L8ER

C U L8ER

Firebird Newbie

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:33 AM

Randy,

If you ever have any trouble with the site, or need to know how to do something, please PM me and I will walk you through it. Posted Image

Thanks, I appreciate it!

#31 FBN Firebird Nation

FBN Firebird Nation

• Administrator
  • 36186 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:56 PM

No problem Randy, that's what I am here for, to help out when I can. :12EMOTICHEERS:

#32 mr71transam

mr71transam

Firebird Master Tech.

• Account Disabled
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1143 posts
  • First Name:Richard
  • Year: 1971
  • Model: Trans Am
  • Engine: 455HO
  • Transmission: TH400

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:22 PM

Randy as Bob said all you need to do is ask. If you have any questions on how to use Firebird Nation just send me a PM.
  • FBN Firebird Nation likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users