1994 Helm Shop Manual - Book Reviews - Firebird Nation

FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Photo
- - - - -

1994 Helm Shop Manual

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FBN Firebird Nation

FBN Firebird Nation

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am and Formula Fan

• Administrator
  • 36186 posts
  • First Name:Clark
  • City:Sparks
  • State or Province:NV
  • Year: 2002
  • Make: Transmission
  • Model: Engine
  • Engine: Engine
  • Transmission: car

Posted 27 February 2005 - 10:13 AM

This is the manual of all manuals for your model year, it blows away the Chilton and the Haynes (there is no competition). I was lucky that one of our members (Andy Thanks Andy!!!!!) posted a great deal from Helm and I picked this 2 book combo up for only $30. This book ususally retails for $135! I am not sure if it is worth $135, but if you want to take the guess work out of any and all repairs, troubleshooting, etc, I would pick up this book. I have no complaints at all. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Firebird Tire Changer

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:11 PM

Hey bob, they still selling that thing for $30? And what you think about "The Complete Idiots Guide to Rebuilding A 1968 Firebird?" Cause I'm probably gonna need that one too...I'm clueless!!!!

Edited by semperfiguy1982, 01 August 2006 - 09:12 PM.

Firebird Master Tech.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:53 PM

Ha Bob, I'm interested in that too. Can we get a group purchase arranged so we can get the great deal like you did. If its as good as you claim then I will pay the $30 no problem, but no way would I pay $135 for it. I can buy automotive college class books for that, and they come with like 4 different books plus a CD-rom.

See if a group purchase could be ordered and I'll be in the line somewhere. Just dont know if it could be a group purchase with different year titles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users