1st Annual Hanover High School Car Club Car Show - May 19 - New Hampshire - Firebird Nation

FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Photo

1st Annual Hanover High School Car Club Car Show - May 19

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Firebird Newbie

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:38 AM

Hi everyone.
I just wanted to give anyone in the New England area who is itching to get out in the nice spring weather and show their beautiful car about our upcoming High School car show that is being held in Lebanon NH on May 19th.
Though we currently do not have a Firebird class, we can easily add one if we get enough interest and commitment that at least 3 Firebird and or Trans Ams will be attending.
I am the club director so I am disqualified in showing any of my rides.
If you have a different car you would like to bring instead, all cars are welcome.
This is true with any car, so if you know of a group or club that would like to attend and would like a specific class, as long as we have a few days notice prior to the show we would be more than happy to set up a class with trophies.

Posted Image

The show web site is located at:
http://www.hanoverhi...o/auto_club.htm

If anyone needs directions just ask here or e-mail me.

Thanks Posted Image

Steve

Firebird Tire Changer

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:26 AM

i just bought my car like, 2 days before this...hadnt rly had a chance to get everything going yet...maybe the next one ill bring the firebird down and show it off a lil :-p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users