Firebird Nation banner

Rock'N'August 2009

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Formula77 
#1 ·
This year's Rock'N'August was better then ever, I have never seen as many Firebirds in the show as there were this year. The show and shine is not a serious car show (as only Mustangs seem to win) but an important fundraiser for the Diabetes Foundation. There were 560 cars registered this year. We even had one representative of Firebird Nation stop by and say hello which was great.

#8 ·
First saw title and thought it said Cars in the snow since it was from Canada....Ha Dyslexicia <SP> Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing. Rick

#9 ·
Sarah has some pics from that show as well. I was away at work so I was unable to make it.
Rudolf, Sarah told me she stopped by to say hello, She remembered you from the show two years ago that we met up at. Great Looking Pics.
Sarah is looking to get more practice taking pics of cars, so if you want a set done Let me know and we can arrange something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.