1) Dose anyone make a reproduction 1976 Front Bumper or even just the bumper cover? I can't find them anywhere. Is it true that OEM is the only route to replace one? My front bumper cover has an absolutely horrible rip/tear on the bottom passenger side. It is all the way through and roughly 5-6 inches long. I can't imagine it being repairable. How is it no one makes these?!
- Is this: "1974-1981 CAMARO & FIREBIRD INNER REAR CROSSMEMBER"
- ( https://www.autobody...ction&key=CA-53 )
... the inner lining of the bottom tail section or is it just the brace/crossmember itself?
- ( In reference to number 2 above/related question to number 2 )
- Is this: "1974-81 CAMARO TAIL LAMP PANEL-LOWER PATCH PANEL"
- (https://www.autobody...tion&key=CA-150 )
... the bottom inner lining of the tail light section? Is this in addition to the Crossmember or is it a different piece altogether?
While my exterior tail section is rust free on the outside; the interior has some surface rust. The 'what I BELIEVE to be the LOWER PATCH PANEL' has a few rust holes and I'm assuming the media blast will lead to it needing to be replaced. It is already separating from the exterior tail panel along the pinch welds (along the bottom seam). I've read that if this is the case the crossmember is likely also warranting replacement.
My builder is going to assess what needs to be replaced versus what can be salvaged however I'm trying to get a jump ahead and price parts out ahead of time.