FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Photo

Contest Entry Submission

1 reply to this topic

#1 Luis G

Luis G

Firebird Newbie

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:56 PM

a) Body mods/work -- Original
b) Interior mods/work -- Original
c) Track times (if applicable) -- N/A
d) Time spent bringing car to its current state -- 18 Years
e) Duration of ownership -- November 1997 to Present
f) Sound system mods (if any) -- None
g) Engine mods (if any) -- None
h) Suspension mods (if any) -- None
i) A brief description in your own words about the car.

http://www.firebirdn...r/16712-luis-g/

Hi everyone, new here..
I'm a member of many a forum. I have always used the same "Cdr.Instigator" nickname and has nothing to do with what it implies, it's more to do with the "PC Gamer in Me" which started in the early 90'..

A little more in depth and history of my Ride..

I have a one owner (1 out of 268) 1997 Firebird Convertible 3.8II Stock W68/Y87 package. It's a rare car to see on the road, as in all 18 years I have had Her, I have only seen 4 cars just like Her...but only one was Brite Red. I have seen a white, a black, a blue and another Red one just like mine.. It turns heads every where I go. Fun daily driver for 15 years and counting.
Bought it and drove it off the show room floor with 17 miles under her dress. Because of the fact that She is a 6 banger, My wife and I christened Her "Amanda". She is not and has never been a racer. If it Has spun Her tires more that 5 times in Her life is WAY too many. I treated Her kindly since the beginning and until recently, say 2 months.. I replace Her original muffler, so She has a certain louder growl to Her malevolent Prrr.. I get a lot of compliments per week, so it's definitely an attention *** Like I said, I have never raced Her and there have been more than a few times in those 18 years that people wanted too... I have a plaque I won for "Peoples Choice Award" from Hooters Monthly Car Show. It's my Pride and Joy and will not ever part with..

gallery_16712_2_8784.jpg

#2 sea dog

sea dog

Firebird Master Tech.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts
  • First Name:Robert
  • City:Fruitland Park
  • State or Province:FL
  • Interests:cars, guitars, women, firearms,
  • Year: 1995
  • Make: Pontiac
  • Model: transam
  • Engine: 5.7 lt1
  • Transmission: 4l60e

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:58 AM

Nice ride, I've always had a soft spot for convertibles.

And welcome to the firebird nation.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users