FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Photo
- - - - -

Hawks Third Generation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Firehawk 367

Firehawk 367

Firebird Newbie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • First Name:Shane
  • City:Greenville
  • State or Province:SC
  • Year: 2002
  • Make: Pontiac
  • Model: Firehawk
  • Engine: 5.7L V8
  • Transmission: Manual

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:08 PM

Many of you might have done some business with Hawks third generation. I have bought a few parts from them in the past and had great experiences. I had no idea I only lived a few miles away from their business, so I took a trip today to see what they were all about. When I got there they were very helpful answering my questions and then showed me around the shop. Great group of guys. I asked about putting a magnuson supercharger on my car and they explained the process right down to the tune. They even gave me a quote on replacing my plugs and wires that was $250 less than the other shops in the area. Some of you might think plugs and wires is easy on an ls1 but for someone who in not mechanically skilled it looks insane. They will do the work and allow me to watch so I can be "educated". My first site visit was excellent. Just wondering if you guys have any experience with Hawks.

#2 cubanrummy

cubanrummy

Firebird Newbie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • First Name:Gus
  • City:Chiefland
  • State or Province:FL
  • Year: 1996
  • Model: TransAm convertible
  • Engine: 5.7 Ltr. LT1
  • Transmission: Auto

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:31 AM

I've bought about $2,000 worth of parts from them over the past year to fix/restore my '96 TransAm convertible, & they're top notch folks. I get good advice, they have new & used parts @ better prices than anywhere I've seen, & their shipping's quite reasonable. Good customer service 'cause they really care; they personally own & tweak F-bodies so they know these cars all the way through. For me, they've been the go-to gurus for my 'Bird! www.hawksthirdgenparts.com I work w/Kyle McWhite.

#3 Trans am Tony

Trans am Tony

Firebird Newbie

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • First Name:Tony
  • City:San Antonio
  • State or Province:TX
  • Interests:Cars, electronics, movies, music, video games
  • Year: 2002
  • Model: Trans Am
  • Engine: 350 LS1
  • Transmission: 6 Speed Manual

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:54 AM

This is nowhere near on the level of what you guys did but I bought my seatbelt guide bracket from them.  They were great, came on time and as described.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users