FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Photo

Template to print a sticker

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FriB

FriB

Firebird Tune up Technician

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • First Name:Tim
  • City:Switzerland
  • State or Province:Other
  • Year: 1997
  • Make: Pontiac
  • Model: Firebird
  • Engine: L36
  • Transmission: Manual

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

Hi you fotochoppers out there :)

some friends of mine an I do occasionally run on some track-days, we're pretty open-minded when it comes to the brand of the car. We only have a couple of muscle-car owners (including me), most of my buddies are driving some JDM-Cars, some even German ones.

So we thought that it would make sense to have the same sticker on everyones car as a statement so everyone else notices that we are a group of gearheads. :)

Unfortunately we don't have a graphic expirenced guy among us which leads me to my request on FBN :-D

We had something in our mind like referring the logo from Ryan Tuerks "Drift Alliance", but with the Name "Track Alliance"

http://www.iodzone.d...avatar107_2.gif

instead of the laurel wreath as an outline maybe something like this

http://farm9.staticf...68b63fa31_b.jpg

or maybe an outline from a tire with it's profile but I think this is hard to realise that it's still reconisable.

What do you think? Any other ideas?

:12EMOTICHEERS:

Best regards

Tim
1997 Firebird (L36) M5 - EU Version, Custom 3'' CAI, Edelbrock Catback, A/C delete, MSD 8.5 Wires, Accel Coils, Hurst/Billet Shortshifter, BMR Shock Tower Braces, 500W Trunk-Soundsystem with Amp and Powercap, Hifonics Speakers

1994 Trans Am (LT1) A4 - EU Version, Custom CAI, Hooker Catback, B&M Trannycooler, BMR Shock Tower Braces, Black Corvette Rims, Taillight Shades, Rearwindow tint **SOLD**

2002 Trans Am WS6 (LS1) - M6 - US Version, almost stock (for now!)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users