Firebird Nation banner

Spring Thaw PA Meet

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  WiCK3D_SiX  
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

Its almost that time of the year again (Thank God!). I was sitting in class today and got to thinking about coordinating a meet for, as Doug called it, the PA Flock. So I want to pose the question, where does everyone want to have it and when does everyone want to have it? I know there is a group of us in Pittsburgh, but I don't want this to be a Pittsburgh only meet. I want to try to get as many of us together as possible.

If we have it in Pittsburgh and wait until the car shows start up again, we could all meet for dinner somewhere and then hit up a local car show. Its up to you guys.

Enjoy the sun,
-Justin

#3 ·
I would do it I'm out by taman he is bout 30mins away from me right now my bird is retired need to put my engine in been sitting at a mechanic shop for 3 weeks and he still hasn't gotten my engine from me so I'm looking for another mechanic to do it so let me know when and where I'll try to make it happen

#4 ·
If you get a few people together, I might be able to make it to Pittsburgh. It's tough running a business and having a 5 year old, but I would try to be there.

#5 ·
whos goin to the GM nationals?? im tryna make it to that 1

whos goin to the GM nationals?? im tryna make it to that 1

#7 ·
Hey everyone.

I'll be at the GM Nats too. And this year, the GTA will be painted with recovered seats.
If the people from the Pittsburgh area see this and decide to get together, it would be cool to have you come down and hang out, 1997ws6.

If its better to have the meet out towards the middle of the state, thats cool with me. I'm always up for a road trip.

#9 ·
Theyre in carslile if im correct

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.