Firebird Nation: Small car show - Firebird Nation

FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Small car show I'll be there

#1 User is offline   rusnrno 

• Old and Slow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Full Member
  • First Name:Russ
  • City:Reno, Nevada
  • State or Province:NV
  • Interests:*Edit- Free, single and loving it! My two grown children and my Grandson and Granddaughter. My Firebird, Snow skiing, MMA fighting, woodworking, home and auto electronics, camping, rafting, work, and sleep.
  • Year: 1996
  • Make: Pontiac
  • Model: Firebird Formula
  • Engine: LT1
  • Transmission: M6

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:11 PM

Tomorrow, Sat. 6/2 at the shopping center on Vista and Baring Blvd. I think it's put on by Rockstar energy drinks. I hear you have to get there early if you want to get a spot. I won't be parking inside at this one.
I'd like to take this opportunity to meet with anybody who makes it to begin planning our next GTG/BBQ. Bob and I will be there at 10:00.
Posted Image
RIP Jay
I miss you already Bro'.
RIP-Brother Rat
1996 Formula
LT1, M6,Eaton Posi, Moser Axles, 4.10 Gears
CC305 Cam, Crane 10308-1 Valve Springs, Crane 11746 NSA 1.6 Full Roller Rockers, Trik Flow pushrods, LT4 timing set, Accel injectors, OBD1 conversion, CATS tuning software,
ARP head bolts and rocker studs,
no AC, no AIR, PCM tuned by ME, Pacesetter LT headers, no cats, SLP fan switch, UMI Lower Control Arms, UMI Panhard Bar, UMI LCA Relocation Brackets, UMI Tunnel mount Torque Arm, Edelbrock Strut tower bar, Billet valve covers, Drop Zone 1.8" lowering springs, LT4 Knock module, MSD6AL Ignition, Taylor Wires, B&M Shifter, Hypertech 160 T-stat, Power Slot brake rotors, Ram Air hood(functional), TA front bumper, Home-built "Stealth" sub enclosures, Torque Thrust II wheels with 275/40/17s, Toyo Proxes Drag Radials

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users