Firebird Nation banner
Grandpa wants to sell 1997 firebird
81 base roller bought along with 67 th400. It’s a piece of shit
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Special Limited Convertible. Red/White int, white top.
Just got it this is where it starts tell me what you all think
This Pontiac Firebird 400 is VIN #001 from the Pontiac Van Nuys Assembly and comes from a private collection. The car was built on September 19, 1968, and shipped to a California dealer, Nelson Pontiac, in El Monte, CA. It was to be used as an auto show display vehicle kept on the West Coast...
My car started life as a Esprit. It has been converted to Formula clone, with Hotchkis stage 2 TVS, 400 .40 over with E-Heads and TorkerII intake. SSBC disc brake conversion, Custom Interior with Alpine System and 83TA Recaros, electric fans, Hurst
This was originally a verdoro green, 350 automatic. In the pre-purchase photos, car looked fairly clean. We know there was some mud on the rear fender, and a VERY large hole in the top. But looks can be deceiving, lol.
.030 bored 403 with '72 7A 350 heads, 2.02 intake valves. 230 dur. cam with 501 lift. B&M mega shifter with shift kit Long tube headers, aluminum intake.
she was first registered in the UK Dec 15 1967. custom interior A/C, rally II rims, disc front, still a work in progress ,I bought it in the UK back in 1997 and brought to Canada in 2001, it had a 396, GM tranny and a 1970-72 10bolt rear-end, she was a m
Nearly mint condition. Extras tonnou extras rims etc.
My Flock<br />1) 1974 Formula 350<br />2) 1997 TransAm convertible<br />3) 1999 Firehawk
Converted to functional RamAir with 4b carb
This one started out as a 10th Year Anniversary Model and along the way was changed to look more like a Bandit. I purchased it in 2020 based on it being fully restored. Although it was in good condition, it still needed some work. We&#39;re just about the
Rebuilding, need exhaust manifold - it&#39;s different since it&#39;s a turbo. Number on it is: 100 10523. Any and All help is appreciated. Mine is cracked three places.
1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am. Good condition. Nearly complete original care with a few upgrades.
Formula with EROD 6.2L LS3 and aftermarket Ram Air. Custom leather interior. Custom snowflake wheels. 500hp on dyno.
Numbers matching L69 with WS6 suspension package. My brother was killed in a car accident in 1999, in someone else&#39;s car. His car had been on our fathers property, on blocks, for almost 21 years. I have it now. My plan is to get it on the road. I will
Some may scold me, but never really liked the front end of the 69, recently started making some changes. Long way to go but finally getting back into it.
Found the car in my Great aunts potato cellar when I was 12, I&#39;m 14 now. From what we know it sat in the cellar for at least 25 years. I have rebuilt the motor, redone the interior, Redone the fuel system and am Stuck on wiring. Haven&#39;t driven it