Contest Entry Forum
DO NOT PULL YOUR CAR OUT OF A CURRENTLY RUNNING COTM CONTEST! You cannot change your image once the voting has begun. Pulling or changing your image will cause problems with the contest and will result in your entry being pulled from the current month's contest.
- The contest is open to ALL FBN Members.
- Each person can enter 1 photo of their car for the COTM contest. There is no limit on how many cars you can enter.
- Entries will be accepted from the 1st to the 20th. All entries after the 20th will be eligible for next month's contest.
- The voting topic will be posted on or around the 21st and voting will continue to the end of the month.
- Cars that DO NOT win will remain eligible for future contests.
- All Car Of The Month winners will be entered into the year ending Car Of The Year contest.
-If you are no longer an active FBN member (have not signed on in 30 days or more), your vehicle will not be considered for the COTM or COTY contests.
How to Apply:
1. Post your photo in the COTM Gallery
2. Start a topic in the Contest Entry Forum and provide the following info about your vehicle. It MUST be completed. Copy the following into your topic:
a) Body mods/work
b) Interior mods/work
c) Track times (if applicable)
d) Time spent bringing car to its current state
e) Duration of ownership
f) Sound system mods (if any)
g) Engine mods (if any)
h) Suspension mods (if any)
i) A brief description in your own words about the car
3. Include the link to the photo of your car in the COTM Gallery
If you have any suggestions, problems, or comments on anything concerning this contest please contact COTM Director .