Firebird Nation: Firebird Nation -> Pontiac Firebird Classifieds -> Wanted To Buying 1967 Firebird Coupe

FirebirdNation.com is the premier Pontiac Firebird forum on the internet. Supporting Members do not see the above ads.

Wanted - Wanted To Buying 1967 Firebird Coupe

Advertiser Info - 67BlueBird400 

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Item Info

Condition - Used

Price - Offers

Time Left - 6 Hours

Description

Hello all,

I had a Blue 1967 Firebird since 1987-'90, 7 years later I bought the same car since 1997.... she has no motor and tranny, I've been worked very hard on her, not finish the body work till next year, my Father did rid my poor baby off his private property in Santa Fe, TX on the country side. I don't have enough room for her to parking at when I lived in APT.... I never forget that for a very long time and having nightmares.......... He have some antique cars parking all over his private property, I don't understand why he never let me park my Firebird there is not fair.... I'm his real son but not anymore, I'm OK. I live in by myself since 1994-present. My real mother bought a new Mobile Home parking lot for me to live in by myself is healthy. I got a new car port, to fits 2 cars on my drive way.

Good news is I can make it, to buying her back or another one by this year or next but not too long.

I'm still looking for a project car, running or not or without motor and transmission is fine. No major restoration please...

I don't think I have enough money for that rolling car but I have 1K700 and I'm ready for down payments....... can you accept down payments?

If you can, please send PM me and will keep in contact. I'm Hearing Impaired but can talk, read lips, write and sign language. I have TX Relay Agent to contact for the deaf phone number, it's free. I used on the phone keyboard, cell phone with TEXT - only. I don't have any PayPal account because of my Gov... but I can send Postal money orders. Thank you,

Pat

Questions

There are no public questions for this item.